Dear Lord, we thank Thee for this day,
In Which So Much Love Has been Expressed.
We Thank Thee For Thy Protection and Guidance
And For The Privilege Of Gaining
A Greater Understanding of Good.
That is the prayer that we said at my house all my life. This Thanksgiving season, I am grateful for the “greater understanding of good” I get to experience in my professional life. I’m grateful for:
- Every client I am allowed to help to develop a marketing plan, better understand their target audience or strengthen their brand positioning
- Each of the coaching clients I am able to help and the team I work with as a Business Advisor for the SBA Women’s Business Center
- Everyone who asks me to come inspire and motivate their group
- All those who sit in the audience seeking their Signature for Success and learn about how to more authentically express their personal brand
- All the phenomenal partners I get to work with
- Everyone involved in the Turbo-Charge Your Career book project
- Everyone whose lives are touched by Send Out Cards
- All the students in my classes at the University of Hartford’s Entrepreneurial Center
- Mentors, friends and family who have provided inspiration, ideas, and encouragement throughout this past year
- Being able to share the Send Out Cards opportunity with my family and friends
I am grateful for YOU. Thank you for being a part of my professional life.
It is a joy to serve you, and I’m glad to have the opportunity to work with you!
I wish you a bountiful holiday season. May 2011 be your best year yet!