One plus one really does equal three!
For over three years, I have taught Branding, Positioning and Marketing at the University of Hartford’s Entrepreneurial Center. I have met all types of entrepreneurs at every stage of business development—those who want to start/have started/want to sell their entrepreneurial idea to someone. Being an entrepreneur is great—there’s a sense of freshness and innovation that comes from building something new….but it can also be quite lonely. You have to carry the energy of the company/product/service all by yourself. As a Business Advisor for The Entrepreneurial Center, I have also provided one-on-one coaching to entrepreneurs, so I have seen first-hand how business owners benefit from having expert advice for the growth of their business.
That’s why I’m so excited about a new program The Entrepreneurial Center is providing, the Women’s Business Roundtable, a monthly program that allows entrepreneurs to discuss the strategy and tactics for growing their businesses. This program is also designed to provide women entrepreneurs on-going access to experts in finance, legal matters, marketing, cash flow management, sales techniques, and every other aspect of business that women entrepreneurs must juggle. Every month, there will be an opportunity to revisit the critical areas of your business, including branding best practices, cash flow management, developing sales strategies and addressing legal issues that arise in your business.
If you are a woman who lives in Connecticut and you’d like to stop struggling in your business and tap into expert resources that you might not have been able to afford on your own, you should come to the free Entrepreneurial Center Open House on March 9th. Here are some of the benefits of coming to the Open House on March 9th:
- Find out more about how you can get involved in the Women’s Business Roundtable
- Get a free professional photograph (headshot) that you can use on LinkedIn, Facebook and other social networking sites
- Provide feedback to the Entrepreneurial Center about programs and advice you need to grow your business
- Network with other like-minded entrepreneurial women to create business opportunities for all!
I hope to see you there.
If you’re not a Connecticut Business woman, you should seek out those who can help you develop your ideas and grow your business. Here are some ideas for ways to get some expert help:
- Check out the activities of your local SBA (Small Business Administration) office. There are tons of low/no-cost programs that can give your business an injection of inspiration or information that might be just what you need!
- Call us! We at Beacon Marketing have inspired countless other businesses to better marketing success and would be happy to help your venture grow
- Gather your own group of networking contacts to brainstorm about each other’s businesses
As Mark Victor Hansen says, “Teamwork makes the dream work!” Gather your team and watch your business prosper!
Save the date of March 9th
from 4:30-6:30 pm.
To sign up, please click here
or call 860-768-5681 for more information!